AJ Pride

AJ Pride

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sorta Secret Thing

Hi guys!
 Today I'll be showing the sorta secret thing on the hot cocoa machine.

I'M SO MAD AT AJHQ FOR PUTTING IT IN THE DIAMOND SHOP THOUGH!

But anyways, my friend has one in her den:
 (It's in nellastella's den)

So anyways, when you begin, it starts like this, the lever is in the middle (yellow, meaning its warm):
It looks like this, with a regular amount of steam:

When you move the lever upwards (red, meaning it's hot), then it make the steam larger, with the illusion that it is hotter.

 This is what it looks like, with larger steam "line" thingy:


  Now if you move the lever down (green, meaning it cooler), then no steam appears, making it seem like it is cold:

This is what it looks like, with no steam:
 



So yeah! That's it! I'm not very sure if a lotta people know this, but here it is! I hope you guys like this picture-filled post today! Maybe I'll do more. 


See ya in Jamaa guys!
~ Fruitypie1013
 

No comments:

Post a Comment