AJ Pride

AJ Pride

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Scamming

Why do people scam? They want to be rare. How sad.

On a serious note, don't scam! Here are some common scams I've seen before

~ "Send me something and I'll send something back!" (like rares)
~ "Send me rares, it's my birthday!"
~ "Click the pillow!" (This is flash trading)
~ "Best trade wins my outfit!"

A few I saw today are:

~ "Give me rares, cuz or else AJHQ is gonna kick me off of AJ!" (or something similar)
 "I'm Peyten Manning!!!!!" (that's continued from above)
~ "Send me headdresses! When I'm done with them I'll give them back!"

WOW. Talk about needy and pathetic! I'm serious. DON'T SCAM! It's annoying. Tell me other scams you've seen before in Jamaa.

Well Jammers, have a good day!

~ Fruitypie1013

No comments:

Post a Comment