AJ Pride

AJ Pride

Sunday, February 23, 2014

FREE NM ACCOUNTS

Remember this guy?
wolfhe

Well my friend found out the really simple password for this account, and now you can use it! (Since the password is so easy, I assume it is another account for people to use.)

User: wolfhe
Password: flower

*NOTE: This is not under my email so this isn't really mine.



Under my email:

Username: CaliDreaming
Password (as written): P10n33rP4l5

Username: LuckilyImAlive
Password (as written): H4ppyd4y5

*NOTE: If any of these accounts are abused, I will take them away immediately.
 Play nice, use kind words, and report mean/bad jammers. Don't act inappropriately, cheat, steal, or scam, or give out personal info. If any rares do go onto these accounts, then keep them there. I will check up on these accounts every so often to see how it is.



If you want your own account, please tell me in the comments, and I will make one for you.



Bybaii!

~ Fruitypie1013

No comments:

Post a Comment