AJ Pride

AJ Pride

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Animal Jam Major Update!

YAY!!! NEW UPDATE! This one is almost the biggest update so far. New tabs in the map (left bottom), "Welcome to Jamaa" guide (in options), and CHAT MODIFICATIONS! :O

The tabs are for the adventures and epic dens. They're in the bottom left corner. The phantom and the portal symbol for adventures, and the den symbolizes the epic dens.

The "Welcome to Jamaa" guide is for people who want to know how to play or recap how to play Animal Jam, or just wanna see what it is.

CHAT MODIFICATIONS!!!!!
I'm so sad about this update :(. Now you are unable to write these symbols (YES ITS FOR SAFE CHAT!!!). Here are the symbols (separated by "I"):

I  ~
I  @
I  !!! (no more than 2 exclamations)  INCORRECT THEY JUST CHANGED THAT
I  !YES! (can't write anything after exclamations) SADLY STILL CORRECT
I  ... (no more than 1 period) INCORRECT THEY CHANGED THAT
I  ... OK (can't write anything after period) SADLY STILL CORRECT
I  -
I  _
I  `
I  #
I  $
I  %
I  ^
I  &
I  +
I  =
I  {
I  [
I  }
I  ]
I  \
I  |
I  ;
I  "
I  <
I  >
I  /
I  ?? (no more than one question mark) INCORRECT THEY CHANGED THAT
I  ? wut (can't write after a question mark) SADLY STILL CORRECT


That is it!!!


See ya in Jamaa! Bye!

~ Fruitypie1013


PS. AJHQ also changed so now there is no copy and pasting messages. How sad! :(



No comments:

Post a Comment