AJ Pride

AJ Pride

Thursday, April 3, 2014

UPDATE!!

I'm typing this on my iPad right now because I haven't been able to get onto the computer lately, BUT I STILL WATCH YOUTUBE (by the way go check out nellastella and rosy30902's channels). This is more of a personal update than an Animal Jam update, but MY MEMEBERSHIP EXPIRED! I'm so sad, but there are a few other friends whose membership expired also. Crystal(I don't know the numbers) and rosy30902 (unless she got membership again). I'm sorry I haven't been able to go on Animal Jam. I'm sorta busy and taking a break at the same time, but no stress, I'm not quitting Animal Jam. If someone could supply my with one of the rare item Monday, that'd be great XD. But anyways, Animal Jam came out with a new pet! And eagle pet. (Gosh! Who would have guessed? Note the sarcasm) and also there's a new den, the Sol Arcade, in the diamond shop. Also in the diamond shop (gee it's like everything's in the diamond shop!) there's a new armor called the mystical armor. OH MY GOSH! EASTER'S ALMOST HERE, and I totally skipped April Fool's Day, and there's an Easter egg hunt in all of Jamaa. You can get the eggs to win a special prize, but I'll leave it up to you to find the eggs and the gift. (Maybe I'll do a tutorial, tell me). I think that's it for this update, and I hope to be on Animal Jam more often soon.

Happy Easter egg hunting!
~ Fruitypie1013 on Animal Jam

No comments:

Post a Comment