AJ Pride

AJ Pride

Thursday, April 3, 2014

My Opinion on...

New blog series! I'm gonna give my opinion on something/someone on Animal Jam. Before I start, this isn't going to be a series where all I'm doing is showing hate, it's going to be me being honest with you and tell you my opinions. Tell me what I should talk about in the future, because this week I'm going to be focusing on Julian2AJ.

We all know that Julian2 is maybe the most famous jammer on Animal Jam and YouTube, but is he a jammer, or a scammer? I personally do not know. He created flash trading, but intended for a fun game with an okay purpose. He supports the idea of Animal Jam now just searching for money, instead of helping big cats. But he still does give the money to Animal Jam anyways. I'm not being a hater, I just don't know what to think of him. What do you think? Tell me.

That's it for now jammers!
~ Fruitypie1013

No comments:

Post a Comment