AJ Pride

AJ Pride

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

SISTER TRIES TO SCAM ME??????

No I'm not talking about brendagb, of course not! Apparently my sister has another sister. She told me someone scammed her headdresses (yes more than one), and told me to send her rares. OK, I'm not dumb (I made a whole post about that) and of course I'm not sending her rares, even if she's my half sister. I only send things to people I know and trust; mainly people I know in real life. So I know I've been rambling, but anyways she told me this, and later on, I see her wearing the EXACT SAME HEADDRESSES that she used to have! So now I complain to my sister, brendagb, and crystle11magic gets all innocent-like. She said I didn't do that! I would never scam family! (Of course she ATTEMPTED to, so now we don't really like each other...)




Stay classy Jammers!
~ Fruitypie1013

PS Nellastella's sister doesn't like me D:

 Scammer ALERT!
Someone trying to trade a fox hat for only a torch????? (tiglilly)





No comments:

Post a Comment